Updated: 8 November 2021
BRC 2-22 CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
- All personnel checking into Basic Recruiters School MUST be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and bring their original vaccination card.
- On 2 Jan NLT 1159, check in to MCRD San Diego Billeting located in building 625, room 302 (619) 559-0305 in proper civilian attire.
- Marines will report to Basic Recruiters School at 0700 on 3 Jan. Face Masks are required for all personnel aboard MCRD San Diego. Service "A" uniform will be worn for initial check in. Students will be afforded time to change into Woodland MARPAT after.
- If you receive PCS/PCA/TEMINS orders to Recruiters School, you MUST fully check out of your previous unit to include your barracks room (if you lived in the barracks, you will reside in the barracks aboard MCRD for the duration of the course).
STUDENTS MUST CHECK IN WITH THE FOLLOWING
- Face Mask
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
- Detaching endorsement from parent command
- Complete set of orders
- NAVMC 11704 (01-19) Commanding Officer’s Screening Checklist – with appropriate signatures
- (2) Printed copies of a VALID Driver’s License
- Printed copy of most recent LES
- Print Out of PG11/NJP's/Court Martial
- Print out of PDHRA (or up to date medical physical)
- Valid military ID with working pin
- Activated Government Travel Charge Card
- Current NACLAC (Security Clearance Eligibility)
- Motorcycle documentation (if applicable)
UNIFORM OF THE DAY ABOARD MCRD
- Mon-Wed: Woodland MARPAT
- Thursday: Seasonal Service Uniform with Garrison cover
- Friday: Seasonal Service Uniform with Barracks cover (Barracks cover is required aboard MCRD and is not optional as part of the uniform of the day)
STUDENTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES WHILE ATTENDING BRC
- Name Tags (2) - $14.00
- School PT Shirts - $15.00 each
- Professional Dinner - PRICE TBD
- Class Photo - $8.00 (Optional)
REQUIRED GEAR LIST:
- Service Alphas
- Seasonal Service Uniform (ensure you bring both if your class dates occur during both seasons)
- Service Garrison Cover AND Barracks Cover
- Dress Blue Bravos
- Woodland MARPAT Uniform
- Green on Green PT Gear with white socks (no unit logo shirts)
- Marine Corps Running Suit
- Business Casual (collared shirt, slacks, and dress shoes) for Professional Dinner
- Reflective Safety Belt
- Empty Sea Bag (for issued uniforms)
Graduation Date: 2 March 2022 (Don’t plan returning flights earlier than 1300)
PSR Course Chief: (773) 716-4656
ADMIN: (619) 524-8477
Operations: (619) 524-0773
Congratulations on your selection to the Basic Prior Service Recruiter Course.
Expect a challenging, but very rewarding and educational seven and one-half weeks (37 Training Days). Prior Service Recruiter Course is to prepare selected Staff Non-commissioned Officers and Non-commissioned Officers to recruit Prior Service Marines for Selected Marine Corps Reserve units, Individual Mobilization Augmentee Detachments, Active Reserve Program and to brief separating Marines on reserve obligations and opportunities within the Selected Marine Corps Reserve.
It is highly recommended that each Marine contact one of the Prior Service Recruiting Districts to request a (by-name) assignment prior to reporting to Basic Prior Service Recruiter Course. A By-Name Request (BNR) does not guarantee that Marines will be assigned to a specific Region, District, or Recruiting Station.