BRC 4-21 CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
ACTIVE DUTY COVID-19 COMMAND SCREENING
Orientation: In order to stymy the spread of COVID-19 aboard MCRD San Diego, Recruiters School is implementing additional precautionary measures for the arrival of BRC 4-21.
**14 Days Restriction of Movement (ROM) **
ALL students are required to complete 14 days ROM prior to the start of BRC 4-21 on Apr 26.
** ALL students need to join the BRC 4-21 Facebook group. Now available, you must answer all questions to be accepted.
Check-in: Apr 12, NLT 1630. Students do not need to be in Service Alpha Uniform. Proper civilian attire is authorized and encouraged. Bring your complete set of orders, DTS orders or detaching endorsement from your parent command. If you cannot arrive by 1630, please contact the school to avoid being dropped.
Check In Location: MCRD San Diego, CA, Recruiters School, Building 27, face masks are required.
**The day you arrive on MCRD San Diego, check into Recruiters School. Do not proceed to billeting without checking into Recruiters School first.**
Locally stationed Marines (Miramar & Camp Pendleton), will ROM at their local residence or barracks. Contact the school for questions. 29 palms is not local, and staying with friends and/or family in the area is not considered local.
Once ROM begins you will not be allowed to leave your room, ROM begins the day you arrive on MCRD. Bring 14 days’ worth of everything you may need. You will be given and opportunity to go to the PX prior to checking into your room.
Example: Sgt Motivator arrives on MCRD San Diego, Apr 09. SNM reports to Recruiters School to check in. Once checked in, SNM will be assigned a room. Once SNM goes into the room SNM cannot leave until Apr 26, to report back to Recruiters School.
Note: Not all rooms are equipped with T.V, cable, Plan accordingly. WIFI is available
- Arrive as early as you can on Apr 12. This affords you the opportunity to shop for items you may need before going into ROM.
- Bring everything you need to be in quarantine for 14 days. Example; laptops, food, clothes, cellphones, gaming device, T.V, fan, books, etc.
- Bring water or buy water when you get here. Water will not be provide with meals.
- Bring 1 towel.
- Bring 1 white mesh laundry bag with pin.
- Smoking is not allowed in billeting or the billeting AO. You can dip, or get patches, etc.
- Meals, laundry and trash will pick will be provided.
- There is free WIFI in the barracks; However, it runs slow do to the volume. you can purchase a faster service.
Administrative Day 1: *Monday Apr 26, 2021 - 0700 *Service A Uniform. MARPAT uniform will be worn after check-in.
Graduation Date: Wednesday Jun 16, 2021 (Don’t plan returning flights earlier than 1300)
Students must check in with:
o Complete set of orders
o Detaching endorsement from parent command
o Print out of PDHRA (Or up to date Medical Physical)
o Print Out of PG11/NJP's/Court Martial
o New Commanding Officer’s Screening Checklist -- recertified within 30 days (after re-cert have an additional copy of Co's Checklist)
o Valid ID (CAC) card with working pin
o Current NACLAC (Security Clearance Eligibility)
o Motorcycle documentation (if applicable)
o Ensure your Government Travel Charge Card is Activated/ All students must have Government Charge Card upon arrival at BRC
Students will have a few miscellaneous expenses upon arrival to the Basic Recruiter Course:
- Name Tags (2) $12.00
- School PT Shirts $11.00
- Professional Dinner PRICE TBD (Business Casual) Slacks and Collar Shirt. Once COVID is over.
- Class Photo $6.00 (Optional)
- Recruiter SWAG (Optional)
- Dress Blue Blouse button punch (Optional) $20
Uniform of the Day: Mon-Thurs (Seasonal Utility Uniform) Woodland MARPAT
Fri (Seasonal Service Uniform) Service "C" & "B" Uniform, Dress Blue "C' & "D"
**Students will receive a full dress blue clothing issue while at school. **
Note: All students must bring their issued running suit.
Note: For information or questions contact Admin at 619-524-8477 or OPS at 619-524-0773