Marine Corps musical units are organized into 10 Marine Corps Bands:
- Marine Band San Diego, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, CA
- 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, CA
- 1st Marine Division Band, Camp Pendleton, CA
- Quantico Marine Corps Band, Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA
- 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing Band, Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point, NC
- 2nd Marine Division Band, Camp Lejuene, NC
- Marine Band Parris Island, Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, SC
- Marine Corps Band New Orleans, Marine Corps Support Facility, New Orleans, LA
- Marine Forces Pacific Band, Marine Corps Forces, Pacific, Kaneoha Bay, HI
- III Marine Expeditionary Forces Band, Okinawa, Japan
There are many opportunities within the Marine Corps Music Program for talented musicians who want to challenge themselves by developing their technical and leadership skills in an elite organization with outstanding opportunities for performance, travel, education, adventure and strong unit cohesion.
Once you are qualified for the Musician Enlistment Option Program, you will be able to enter the Delayed Entry Program. During your time in the Delayed Entry Program, your recruiter will begin to prepare you for recruit training. Recruit training, although difficult, will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
As a qualified musician, your discipline, familiarity with teamwork and attention to detail will greatly assist you in successfully completing this challenging training. Marine Corps musicians have one of the highest boot camp completion rates of any job group in the Marine Corps.
Marine MEOP Website
For more information, contact the Musician Placement Representative for Recruiting Station New York, Capt. Daniel English, (516) 228-3654 or via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org