Students Must Check in with:
· Complete Set of Orders
· Detaching Endorsement from parent command
· Commanding Officer’s Screening Checklist (recertified within 30 days)
· Medical and Dental Records
· TFRS Login, password and ID
· Valid ID (CAC) card with working pin
· Students will have a few miscellaneous expenses upon arrival to the Basic Career Planner Course. Ensure you check in with $50 cash.
· Fitness reports ARE required per MCO P1610.7F. You will receive an academic “from temporary duty” (FD) report at the end of this TAD period. To prevent a date gap, ensure you submit a “to temporary duty” (TD) report ending the day before you leave for the school (per par. 3004.6).