Banner Icon could not be loaded.

 

4th Marine Corps District

Marine Corps Recruiting Command

History
First activated as the 4th Reserve District in Philadelphia in September of 1937, the District was re-designated as the 4th Marine Corps Reserve District. The District retained that title until January 1964 when it became the 4th Marine Corps Recruiting District. The District Headquarters moved to its present location in New Cumberland, PA in July of 1995. The District covers 10 states and Washington D.C., has 600 recruiters and is responsible for recruiting 6,000 new Marines each year.

4th MCD Area of Operations